Triggertech AR15 Adaptable Flat Black -1-Stage
339.76€ (274.00€ alv 0%)
The Adaptable AR Primary Trigger was built to satisfy the demand of having one trigger capable of enhancing the accuracy and precision of an AR in every role.
3 Gun, competition, harsh environments operations, high speed shooting, long range hunting, precision shooting, target shooting, varmint hunting.
Trigger Control Details
- Trigger Lever Type: Straight
- Trigger Action: Short Single-Stage Action
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: No
- FLTWR Technology: Yes
- Creep: 0.000″
- Overtravel: < 0.381 mm / 0.015″
- Reset: < 0.762 mm / 0.030″
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid force
- 1st Stage Weight: 340 g / 0.75lbs
- 2nd Stage Weight: 794 g – 1,928 g / 1.75lbs – 4.25lbs
- Total Pull Weight: 1,134 g – 2,268 /2.5lbs – 5.00lbs
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin (0.154″)
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platform: AR 15
- Article no.: AR0-SBB-25-NNF
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.
The Adaptable AR Primary Trigger was built to satisfy the demand of having one trigger capable of enhancing the accuracy and precision of an AR in every role. Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in AR trigger has a short, single-stage action, that provides a true zero-creep break, extremely short overtravel, a sub 0.030” tactical reset and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Utilizing CLKR Technology™, the pull weight is quickly and confidently adjusted from 2.5 – 5.0 lbs in 2oz increments from a set screw with the trigger installed. Due to there being truly zero creep, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured pull weight. This trigger bears the adaptable name because changing its pull weight does not affect hammer force so you get dependable primer strikes at every weight. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.
All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
The installation guide is directed to experienced professional gunsmiths who understand the workings of their AR rifle and know how to fully detail strip the lower receiver. If you do not have these skills, we strongly suggest you retain the services of a competent professional gunsmith to install your trigger, and perform all important safety checks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.