Triggertech Short-Throw AR Safety Black
89.28€ (72.00€ alv 0%)
3 Gun, close quarter engagement, competition, harsh environments operations, high speed shooting, home defence, law enforcement, military, precision shooting, target shooting.
Designed to maximize performance with TriggerTech AR15 triggers our patented AR Safety features 45° and 90° interchangeable throws, our own proprietary ball tip detent pin and the grip does not have to be removed to install / remove the safety – making cleaning and trigger changes quick and easy!
Article no.: ARS-SNB-49-YCM
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- 45° Throw: Yes
- 90° Throw : Yes
- Install / Removal: Grip removal not required (patented)
- Levers: Short, Long, Cap – interchangeable
- Tumbler: DLC coated – smooth glide, crisp engagement
- Detent Pin: Proprietary ball tip detent is engineered to provide an unmatched feel when operating the safety
- Tumbler: 440C Stainless Steel & DLC Coated – Diamond-like Carbon Coating. This finish has unique properties of natural diamond – low friction, high hardness, and high corrosion resistance.
- Levers: 17-4 Stainless Steel. The Black version is coated with PVD – Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.
- Detent: 440C Stainless Steel.
- Detent Ball Tip: Silicon Nitride – ultra low friction and extremely durable to provide smooth surface that will never wear.
The AR Safety was developed to maximize the performance with TriggerTechs AR triggers and loaded with features. The patented design allows the safety to be installed and removed without removing the grip (after initial install). This is made possible by the tumbler and ball tipped detent pin. This feature saves time when changing triggers, cleaning or performing maintenance on your firearm. The detent has a silicon nitride ball tip which offers extremely low friction and durability, which gives an unmatched smooth feel when changing from safe to fire. The same material used on the bottom of space shuttles! The safety is ambidextrous with interchangeable short and long levers. A cap is provided to install on one side if the user wishes to only have a lever on one side. It can easily be setup as a 45 ° or 90 ° degree throw. The tumbler is made of 440C stainless steel and DLC coated for ultra performance and durability. The levers are constructed from 17-4 stainless steel and the black version is coated with PVD. This product is a must have for any competitive shooter looking to up their game!
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.