Triggertech Rem Clone 2-Stage Special Pro Curved Black
327.36€ (264.00€ alv 0%)
Our Remington 700 Clone Two-Stage triggers were developed with the same unmatched zero-creep break, tactile pull weight adjustment (on both stages), rugged design, and no compromise engineering. Our focus on safety led us to develop the first Rem 700 trigger with four points of safety. This is a new level of performance and safety for those who prefer some movement before the wall.
Precision shooting, competition, long range hunting, rugged hunting, harsh environment operations, target shooting, varmint hunting, military, law enforcement.
Trigger Control Details
- Weapon Platform: Remington 700
- Trigger Lever Type: Pro-Curved
- Trigger Action: Two-Stage
- Pull Weight:
- 1st stage: 8 to 24 oz
- 2nd stage: 8 to 32 oz
- Bolt Release: Without
- Safety: With (removable)
- First-Stage Lockout: Yes
- Hand: Right only
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- Overtravel: Sub .010″
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Article no.: R70-TCB-13-TNP
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.
Our most complex and technologically advanced trigger yet. Developed with the same unmatched zero-creep break, tactile pull weight adjustment (on both stages), rugged design, and no compromise engineering. Our focus on safety led us to develop the first Rem 700 trigger with four points of safety. This is a new level of performance and safety for those who prefer some movement before the wall. Four points of safety:
1. Ticker Blocker – prevents the ticker from moving while on safe.
2. Sear Blocker – prevents the sear from dropping while on safe.
3. First-Stage Lockout – the tumbler locks out the first stage while on safe. The first-stage will not move while on safe, giving the shooter immediate confirmation that the safety is engaged.
4. First-Stage Safety – even when on fire the first-stage blocks the ticker until the first-stage is actuated.
The adjustment feature utilizes externally accessible set screw for both stages. Due to the exceptionally crisp break the activation energy is less than friction-based triggers. Most shooters report the pull weights feeling significantly lighter than a friction-based trigger of the same measured weight. The triggers components are assembled as a matched set to enable a true zero-creep break, extremely short overtravel and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.
All pull weights and measurements are approximate. ***Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range***
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.