MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph in Hard Case
510.00€ (411.29€ alv 0%)
Available on backorder
Email when stock available
The MagnetoSpeed V3 ballistic chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels and suppressors from 1/2 inch all the way up to 2 inches in diameter. In addition to the larger diameter tolerance, the V3 also has one inch more clearance in the blast zone to account for longer (up to 3″ in most cases) muzzle brakes, flash hiders, etc.
MagnetoSpeed V3 features an improved designed with the following features:
- Improved Display
- Three-button menu system
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- New profile and color scheme
- New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Dual data connection points
- Display Unit
- Retractable connection cable
- Standard 6ft connection cable
- Stainless steel blast shield
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- microSD card with adapter
- Bayonet sensor
- Polymer spacer kit with screw hardware and allen wrench
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Hard case with custom cut foam
- Alignment rod
What is the difference between the V3 and Sporter Models?
The main difference is that the Sporter can fit on barrels from .5″ to 1″ in diameter. The V3 can fit on barrels and suppressors from .5″ to 2″ in diameter. Use this comparison chart to see major and minor differences.
Forged in the fires of basic research, the Magnetospeed chronograph was born from frustration with commercial chronos and age-old laboratory techniques. Our patented sensor technology and novel mounting techniques have revolutionized the way users obtain their most important piece of DOPE, velocity. With the success of this unique product, Magnetospeed is expanding further into the sporting goods industry with a goal of pushing the boundaries of innovation and clever engineering. We are end-user and innovation focused.
On December 15, 2020, MagnetoSpeed became part of the Kestrel Ballistics division of the Nielsen-Kellerman family of brands. The combination of MagnetoSpeed and Kestrel Ballistics is great news for precision shooters everywhere. The NK team is looking forward to carrying on the MagnetoSpeed commitment to great customer service and continuing to advance the development of the MagnetoSpeed product lines. Read the full press release here.
NK designs and manufactures rugged technology products for professionals and enthusiasts. NK’s Kestrel Ballistics Weather Meters are just about required equipment for any tactical, competitive or recreational long range shooter. Renowned for their extreme accuracy and reliability, Kestrel Weather Meters and data loggers are also relied on by professionals in firefighting, HazMat, military, meteorology and other equally demanding markets.
|Dimensions||40 × 25 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.