Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25X56 FFP MRAD EBR-7C
829.00€ (668.55€ alv 0%)
Hash-marked reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
ILMAINEN RAHTI TÄLLE TUOTTEELLE, KÄYTÄ ALENNUSKOODIA: RAHTI-STRIKEAGLE
Available on backorder
Email when stock available
EBR-7C (MRAD) Reticle | 34 mm Tube
When you’re ready to step up your long-distance game, the Strike Eagle gives you more of the tools you need for less than you’d expect. Start with excellent edge-to-edge sharpness, and add a first focal plane (FFP) illuminated reticle for fast reads at any magnification and lighting situation. Add in our RevStop Zero System for a hard return to zero, and locking turrets for fast, stay-put adjustments. Build it around a 34mm tube that accommodates massive amounts of elevation and windage travel, and a throw lever for rapid magnification changes, and you’ve got a long-distance impact machine that’ll have you wondering how you ever shot without it.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size: 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Tactical Locking Turrets: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Throw Lever: The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- EBR-7C (MRAD): Hash-marked reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- Magnification 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter 56 mm
- Eye Relief 3.7 inches
- Field of View 24.0 – 5.2 ft @100 yds
- Tube Size 34 mm
- Elevation Turret Style Locking/Zero Stop
- Windage Turret Style Locking
- Adjustment Graduation 0,1MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment 31MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment 23MRAD
- Parallax Setting 15 yards to infinity
- length 37,1cm
- Weight 862g
Included in the Box:
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Turret tool
- 2mm hex wrench
- Throw lever
- Rubber style lens covers
VORTEX STRIKE EAGLE 5-25X56 FFP RIFLESCOPE
Introducing the Strike Eagle® 5-25×56 FFP. Featuring the RevStop™ Zero System for easy return to zero, exposed locking turrets and illuminated first focal plane reticle, the Strike Eagle 5-25×56 gives tactically-minded shooters all the tools they need to dominate the long range game.
|Dimensions||46 × 11.5 × 10 cm|
EBR-7C (MOA), EBR-7C (MRAD)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.