Triggertech Rem700 Primary Flat Black
230.64€ (186.00€ alv 0%)
The Rem 700 Primary is the ideal upgrade to improve accuracy and precision on any Remington 700 model rifle.
Competition, precision shooting, military, law enforcement, long range hunting, rugged hunting, harsh environments operations, target shooting, varmint hunting.
Trigger Control Details
- Trigger Lever Type: Straight
- Trigger Action: Single Stage
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- Overtravel: Sub .015″
- Pull Weight: 680 g-1,815 g / 1.5lbs-4.0lbs
- Bolt Release: With (removable)
- Safety: With (removable)
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platform: Remington 700
- Article no.: R70-SBB-14-TBF
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.
The Rem 700 Primary is the ideal upgrade to improve accuracy and precision on any right-handed Remington 700 model rifle. Featuring TriggerTech’s Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in trigger provides a true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Utilizing CLKR Technology™, the pull weight is quickly and confidently adjusted from 1.5 – 4.0 lbs in 1oz increments from an externally accessible set screw. Due to the exceptionally crisp break, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured pull weight. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.
All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
***Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range***
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.