Enhanced model has an added adjustment tail at the front of the sling for easier adjustment during patrol carry. A sling catered for short barreled, precision gas-guns and primary weapon systems.
A two-point rifle sling designed for unconventional firing positions to maximize shooter stability. Specifically tailored for individuals who shoot off of tripods and barricades.
- Sewn in loophole at rear of sling. Allows shooter to rapidly connect/disconnect sling to their belt for supported positions in the sitting, kneeling, standing, or during helo operations. (A carabineer is typically used to connect the sling to the belt.)
- One handed adjustable sling length. Smoothly transition from different positions, or sling rifle across body and tighten sling, reducing profile to negotiate obstacles or tend to the wounded.
- Duraflex QD buckle allows shooter to quickly detach themselves from the sling/rifle in an emergency.
- 1.25” (3,2cm) webbing
- No metal hardware used- reduces noise and doesn’t chew up your rifle stock
- Lightweight – weighs just 210g including QD swivel! A fraction of what traditional precision rifle slings weight
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA with Mil-Spec materials
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 4 cm|
HOG Saddle / Shadowtech
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.