Vortex Spitfire 3X Prism Scope
398.99€ (321.77€ alv 0%)
Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
Available on backorder
Email when stock available
Fixed-power prism scopes have been topping ARs for decades thanks to their simple, compact and reliable design, but few have come close to the combination of value and performance of the Spitfire 3x. A custom BDC reticle, designed to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges, takes all the guesswork out of the equation on shots from 0-500 yards. Meanwhile, the glass-etched reticle can be used with either the red or green illumination, or without any power at all like a traditional riflescope, making for an inherently reliable, “Always ready” platform.
Battery Life: Up to 250 hours on highest setting. Up to 3,000 hours on lowest setting.
Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.
Perfect for close quarters to medium range engagements.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings: Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- EBR-556B (MOA) RETICLE: The EBR-556B reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is designed around the 5.56 x 45 cartridge to aid in rapid shooting at both near and far ranges—providing holdover and ranging references from 0-500 yards. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 3x
- Dot Color Red/Green
- Eye Relief 2.8 inches
- Field of View 31.5 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight: 15.4 oz
Included in the Box:
- (2) Picatinny rails
- T-20 Torx wrench
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Flip caps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.